MDOUTLOOK, our exclusive web-based disease intelligence resource, provides the insight critical to reaching your commercialization goals for specialty diseases. Our customized approach engages over 60,000 multi-disciplinary specialists active in oncology care worldwide, as part of a larger database of more than 250, 000 validated and verified healthcare providers.
As confirmed at the recent Pharma Market Research Meeting in Parsipanny, it is becoming clear that both industry and market research experts agree a paradigm shift is needed in the way that market research is performed and what it delivers. The meeting was all about delivering actionable insight to clients using fresh methodologies and approaches. This is exactly what MDOUTLOOK was set up to do and has been providing to our clients.
We want to share with you a sample of the actionable insight we have compiled in 2011 – complimentary reports are available for immediate download by clicking on the links below:
* Global Clinical Impact of Bevacizumab Revocation in metastatic Breast Cancer
* Recent Developments in the Treatment of Myelofibrosis
* New Clinical Data in Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
* ASCO 2011: Immediate Impact on Clinical Practice in NSCLC
* ASCO 2011: Immediate Impact on Clinical Practice in Melanoma
* ASCO 2011: Immediate Impact on Clinical Practice in Gastrointestinal Cancer
Explore MDOutlook to discover the advantage of total oncology intelligence. You can preview the MDOUTLOOK advantage here or contact us to discuss your intelligence needs.
We look forward to enhancing your understanding of the oncology landscape in 2012!
The Arcas Group and MDOUTLOOK Teams