In today’s climate, the imperative for new products or brands to achieve their full potential quickly has never been greater. Key for pharmaceutical brand managers to achieve success is measuring and communicating progress, both internally and externally. Tracking your product is an iterative process of measuring, managing, and monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) for the market, your product, and your competitors.
Timely precision insights, powered by machine learning, gives pharma marketing teams the confidence to successfully build a brand’s reputation, removing barriers to market access.
- Pharma marketers use key assets to address each brand’s unique and critical KPIs by targeting the right contacts at the right time.
- By triangulating specific information for KPI tracking research, ATU (Awareness, Trial, and Usage) research and other pertinent sources, brand managers will gain significant value from timely insights and directly actionable recommendations.
Improve your commercial strategy
Case Study: Orienteer™ – Removing barriers to market share growth for pharma brands
MDoutlook’s Orienteer™ is a proprietary approach that replaces typical KPT/ATU tracking studies. Rather than functioning as a static tracking approach, Orienteer™ is an insights-driven tracking method that helps brands both measure and improve performance. Orienteer™ draws from our Lumineer™ platform, a large and validated healthcare market research database of over 500,000 clinicians and ThoughtLeaders (TL), we identified for one of our clients the root cause of their lack of market share and performed an analysis of 8 key EU markets. We delivered profound customer insights that changed our client’s strategy.
Our client, an international pharmaceutical company, was faced with a dilemma in that one of their brands was not performing well against KPIs, and their market share was stagnant shortly after launch. While there were KPI assessments in place, their marketing and commercial teams lacked deep customer insights. By exploring and triangulating relevant aspects of KPI, ATU, key account analysis and market research, we gained superior insights for the brand (such as measuring message impact; assessing brand uptake; understanding prescribing drivers and barriers; tracking switching patterns and competitive activity over time) that aided our client to change their brand strategy, and their market share tripled in 18 months!
Our Orienteer™ KPI measurement approach contributed to our client generating north of €100m in additional sales by continuing to hone their strategies and tactics at both European and country levels!
KPI excellence delivering results!
MDoutlook’s approach to market research and KPI tracking focuses on triangulating impact information to understand the barriers and enablers that impact each brand’s perception, giving pharmaceutical marketers and market researchers a deeper understanding of the brand’s unique value proposition.
A critical foundation to Orienteer’s™ success in tracking KPIs is developing base measurements and planning for uninterrupted performance monitoring to inform confident commercialization decisions.
Engaging MDoutlook’s core agile and adaptive services gives marketers and commercial teams actionable KPI precision intelligence and directly actionable recommendations.
Success is built on:
- Rapid results: Timing is everything! Orienteer™ delivers full KPI studies in less than 10 weeks.
- Right targets: With access to engaged verified, high-quality treaters and experts are we able to reach the specialty physicians key to success.
- Reach: Access more than 140,000 cancer treaters targeting all tumor and sub-types; ability to reach up to 1 million specialty treaters globally.
- Robust platform: Adaptable, agile and efficient to cover KPI measurements internationally through MDoutlook proprietary assets.
- Relevance: Team experience and expertise to guide, customize and drive KPI measurement success with impactful insight and recommendations.
Let’s discuss how Orienteer™ will contribute to your brand’s success through our excellence in KPI measurement. Contact us today at [email protected] or call at +1 404.496.4136 to take the next step.