MDoutlook is a leading precision intelligence company. Delivering client success through actionable precision intelligence, powered by meaningful engagement of ThoughtLeaders and Clinicians. To support our rapid growth, we have a direct opportunity for a SaaS / Application Product Manager to strengthen our team.
As a SaaS Product Manager, you will lead MDoutlook’s strategy to strengthen and expand our existing platform Lumineer™, that enables our customers to expand their brand reach and increase market share through thought leader engagement. This position requires individuals that are data driven while still able to creatively solve for and build superior customer experiences. Building consensus, owning and developing the Lumineer development roadmap, and rolling up your sleeves to execute. You are motivated, organized and experienced and welcome the challenge of building out this new role in a fast-growing company. You embrace challenges and you thrive in a collaborative, high-energy environment where answers are not a given. If this is for you, come join our team!
Play a vital role in leading the continued development of our intelligence platform Lumineer™, that enables our customers to expand their brand reach, drives understanding of their markets and key players by disease area to increase their brand share though clinician engagement. Close interaction with all internal stakeholders and customers to translate business needs into new program functions and features while continuously improving existing functionality. Oversee, direct and coordinate an expanding team of product development engineers (on- and off-shore) to execute and deliver against firm deadlines. The product manager will work closely with all our stakeholders, internal and external, to achieve our goals.
This is an internal role, based in our Atlanta offices, that requires leadership, becoming or being a center of excellence, structure, discipline and the ability to multitask. Remote working is available.
What you will bring:
- Strong desire to build products our users will love to use.
- High level of technical expertise in with a focus on Azure and .net
- Customer Orientation, Creativity, Team Player, Tactful
- People Skills, Able to Manage Deadlines and Multi-Task,
- Excellent Communication Skills, Tech-Savvy, Consulting, Strategic Insight
What you will do:
- Research and clarify business requirements, work with internal and external stakeholders
- Write business requirements, workflow diagrams and user stories with acceptance criteria for the product delivery team
- Recommend solutions or improvements that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology
- Coordinate with support and operations teams to ensure up-to-date communications of product changes
- Demo new capabilities to internal stakeholders and customers
- Own the entire product lifecycle including ideation, defining key features and requirements, prioritization, communicating key milestones to stakeholders, and executing against the product roadmap
- Interview and visit customers and users to identify key roadmap items based on customer needs with an eye to meeting our customers in their required and desired enhancements
- Design product features and improvements through a lean approach while continuously iterating in rapid development cycles
- Constantly communicate across the organization to set expectations and provide transparency
- Be the organization’s Center of Excellence related to product development, new technologies and features that are relevant to the product
- Build a team approach across product, engineering and design
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision making and measure success
- Managing the development team to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree with 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Minimum of 2-year experience in a product management or product owner role.
- Strong understanding of product development and .Net
- Experience with UX design is a plus.
- Strong communicator, client focus, active driving personality, attention for detail, team player
What we think you will love:
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who believe in each other, and the company’s vision
- Energetic, collaborative and fun-loving environment
- Mentorship from successful executives
- Medical, dental and vision benefits package
- Generous PTO policies and culture of flexibility
Reports: To CEO
Delegates: Team of engineers (on-shore, off-shore)
FLSA Status: Exempt, full-time
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
Equal Opportunity Employer