Careers at MDoutlook®
Data Research Specialist
MDoutlook is a leading precision intelligence company. Delivering your success through actionable precision intelligence, powered by meaningful engagement of ThoughtLeaders and Clinicians. To support our rapid growth, we have a direct opportunity for Business Development Specialist to strengthen our team.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of building a career path in business development. Initially by supporting client acquisition, business development and sales efforts. Increasingly exposed to building successful customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, and closing business deals while maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions. Rapidly increasing responsibilities, including building a personal book-of-business, are highly encouraged and championed.
Provide in-depth data collection, organization, analytics and presentation from primary and secondary quantitative and qualitative data within specific therapy areas in the fields of oncology, hematology and/or rare diseases.
Main responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with internal and external medical experts in the design, collection, analysis and presentation of information
- Primary quantitative and/or qualitative data
- Secondary data sets including large epidemiological data sets
- Data mining from publicly available databases
- Advanced analytics including modeling
- Perform gap analyses to understand additional research needs
- Assist in presentation to relevant audiences (clients, physicians, ThoughtLeaders)
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in a STEM field; Master’s degree preferred
- Excellent analytical and statistical abilities a must
- Proficiency in standard office and web applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proficient with advanced analytic / statistical packages; experience with databases (SQL), writing and programming macros and queries a strong plus
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and balance work on a number of different projects simultaneously
- Aptitude for working both as a member of small teams and independently
- Experience in oncology, hematology, immunology or other relevant therapy area a plus