Careers at MDoutlook®
MDoutlook is a leading precision intelligence company. Delivering client success through actionable precision intelligence, powered by meaningful engagement of ThoughtLeaders and Clinicians. To support our rapid growth, we have a direct opportunity for a SaaS / Application Product Manager to strengthen our team.
As a Product Manager, you will identify the customer needs and the larger business objectives that a product or feature will fulfill, articulate what success looks like for a product, and rally team members to turn that vision into a reality. This position requires individuals that can manage all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle. Becoming the central hub within the company for a lot of critical information about products, market, competitors, customers, prospects, and rolling up your sleeves to execute. You are motivated, organized, and experienced and welcome the challenge of building out this new role in a fast-growing company. You embrace challenges and you thrive in a collaborative, high-energy environment where answers are not a given. If this is for you, come join our team!
Play a vital role in managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning, and implementation. Manage from concept to design, prototyping, testing, forecasting, cost analysis, promotion, support, and finally, product end of life. Providing management with analyses and reports and responding to questions and requests from management. Oversee, direct, and coordinate an expanding team of product development engineers (on- and off-shore) to execute and deliver against firm deadlines. The product manager will work closely with all our stakeholders, internal and external, to achieve our goals.
This is an internal role, based in our Atlanta offices, that requires leadership, becoming or being a center of excellence, structure, discipline and the ability to multitask. Remote working is available.
What you will bring:
- Strong desire to improve team performance and prioritizes backlogs
- High level of technical expertise in with a focus on Azure and .net
- Customer Orientation, Creativity, Team Player, Tactful
- People Skills, Able to Manage Deadlines and Multi-Task,
- Excellent Communication Skills, Tech-Savvy, Consulting, Strategic Insight
What you will do:
- Acts as the customer advocate articulating the user’s and/or buyer’s needs.
- Using market research to get ideas for products that customers will want
- Helping to oversee the design and manufacture and planning how to market and promote the product to the public
- Defining product marketing communication objectives
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates MDoutlook and its features across primary market segments
- Specifying and overseeing the research needed to determine the needs and desires of customers
- Reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and product production schedules to maintain product availability
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Acts as the product’s leader within the company.
- Develops the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures.
- Working with PR and marketing teams to manage product launches.
- Acting as a product evangelist and representing the company at public events.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree with 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Minimum of 2-year experience in a product management or product owner role.
- Strong understanding of product development and .Net
- Strong communicator, client focus, active driving personality, attention for detail, team player
What we think you will love:
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who believe in each other, and the company’s vision
- Energetic, collaborative and fun-loving environment
- Mentorship from successful executives
- Medical, dental and vision benefits package
- Generous PTO policies and culture of flexibility
FLSA Status: Exempt, full-time
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
Equal Opportunity Employer