Having recently named the 2020 leaders in oncology and ImmunoOncology, our latest release from our annual Corporate Leadership report reveals the key attributes oncologists view as driving successful leadership in IO.
“Products” and “R&D/Product Pipeline” are the two most important aspects driving oncologists’ view of Corporate Leadership. The top five domains account for 73% of Oncologists’ definition of leadership in ImmunoOncology (IO) and include “Patient Support”, “Corporate Commitment” and “Customer Service”.
Engaging oncologists from the EU and US, we found a high consistency in their response but there were also notable differences:
- US oncologists stressed higher importance on “Customer Service” ranking it 3rd compared to 7th amongst EU oncologists
- EU oncologists favoured “MSLs / Medical Affairs” higher than their US colleagues (ranking 5th vs 8th in US)
Direct customer engagement performed through life science companies commercial and marketing activities account for 35% of oncologist’s preferred domains.
To get your copy of the 2020 Corporate Leadership report, please click here to request your report copy.
About the study
The 2020 Corporate Leadership Study was conducted with 100 oncologists across US and EU using ONCpulseTM agile research solution. ONCpulseTM answers today’s questions tomorrow through global access to 130,000+ experts and treaters in oncology, hematology and complex rare diseases.
The objectives of the research were to:
- Define the meaning of ‘corporate leadership’ to the oncology community
- Reveal the leaders in oncology and ImmunoOncology (IO) to compare/contrast how companies are evaluated by oncologists
- Assess current barriers and drivers to ImmnoOncology treatment use and identify what oncologists would like to see improved by corporate leaders in the IO space
Clients like you choose MDOutlook as their precision intelligence partner of choice though the winning solutions and team expertise that has garnered praise from across the industry. If you would like your personalized leadership briefing and map out your teams future success, lets take the next step to arrange a meeting using the calendar link or contact us today at [email protected] or call +1.404.496.4136.